The Human Body /
Your Reticular Activation System (RAS)
Your Reticular Activation System’s job is to find in the outside world everything that matches to your inside world.
Did you know:
- Your senses process approximately 400 Billion bits per second of information.
- Your RAS (Reticular activation system) process that information by distorting, deleting and generalizing it down to 2000 bits per second
- It forms part of your conditioned mind and function up to 800 times faster than your conscious mind
- Literally every sensory impulse received will go through it first, where it decides whether the information received is important to you or not.
- In other words, it will pass on the information received to your conscious mind, only if information received is on you priority list
This means that you need to learn to upload what is really important to you to your RAS.
"When an object or purpose is clearly held in thought, its perception, in tangible from, is merely a question of time. The vision always precedes the realization." – Lillian Whiting
Have you "notice" the change already!